Saturday 18 July 2015

Something new?

Last week I spent an hour faffing around and inefficiently trading in some old mission-running LP for some kind of nexus chips.  They haven't sold yet.

Looking back at my last log I realise I need to find other capsuleers to do stuff with - even if it is for an hour a week.  I think it's time to find a player corp to join (fringe benefit - ticking off that final pesky opportunity!).   Signal-cartel seem to have a really interesting approach to playing the game, so I've thrown an application their way.

... downtime ...

... lunch ...

Exploration time - jump cloned to Thera to pick up my scanning buzzard.  Spent an hour wandering between wormholes, and saw some pretty things (see right) guarded by sleepers that I couldn't safely do much too.  Finally, I found an exit to the far reaches of null-sec.

TFPT-U, out in Outer Passage.  Seems, quiet.

In-fact there was a whole lot of empty space out there.  I managed to happen upon a covert research site, and my paper-thin buzzard managed to liberate an ascendancy and wetu bpc, before backing off 100km to watch the fireworks as the angels came to destroy what was left.  Later a relic site yielded two upgraded drone bpcs before it was time to find somewhere safe to hole-up for a while.

I guess next time I'll need to get my goodies back to somewhere safe to be made and sold...